In 2008, a client requested Anuva assist in designing and developing a drug delivery device that could automatically mix and deliver up to 3 drugs, from 3 vials. The device was to be graphical touch input system that delivery was controlled by a wireless hand piece.
They searched for months for outsourcing partners. Anuva Innovations was a perfect fit with extensive experience and capabilities in Hardware, Software, Mechanical Design and Documentation for FDA submission of medical devices.
- Complete Electronics Design (Schematics, Custom PCB Design / Layout)
- Full Embedded Software Development with Graphical User Interface with Touch Input
- Complete Mechanical and Industrial Design
- Integrated and Tested Fully Functional Prototypes
- Conducted Device Performance Testing
- Full Validation and Verification Testing
- Guided and Supported Device Safety Testing
- Complete Documentation Package for FDA Submission
The Anuva Innovations Engineering Team delivered their product within 10 months. It has been a wonderful 8 year collaborative partnership. Our client has re-designed their product line based on their customer feedback and clinical trial assessments. Anuva has also developed their product for different target markets for 4 generations.
“Having now been able to trial Anuva’s engineering services, I would consider their list of capabilities to be continually expanding. We are very satisfied with documentation, design, concurrent engineering, and service aspects of Anuva’s organization.”